The slide show in the previous post contains ALL of the pictures that April took during our photo session. I couldn't just pick a few to display, we love them all so much. April came over to our house on a sticky, rainy, mosquito infested day--not feeling well to boot-- and took some incredible pictures of our life. I love pictures like she takes. As she said, pictures that capture emotions rather than posed pictures. Someday many years from now Daddy P and I will look back and be able to remember that exact Saturday and all the emotions we were feeling. (Though I don't know if Daddy P will want to, LOL, as before April came over I was quite snappy.) Clicking April's name in the post will take you to her site, which has more of her awesome work!
Thanks so much April! Can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I am so happy that ya'll were pleased with your photographs! It was a tough call for me....that day was rainy and I had very little natural light to work with and sweet Gracie was terrified of my mounted flash. I prayed later that ya'll wouldn't be disappointed with less sharp and more grainy portraits since it saved little Gracie some unnecessary stress! However, when it was all said and done, I was very pleased with the results and I really 'felt' your family through the images. I hope that you and David feel the same way about them. thank you for giving me this opportunity!
ReplyDelete