Monday, September 7, 2009

My Growing Girl!

G 17 1/2 Months:

Is now doing somersaults! I really think she is going to be a gymnast the way she moves and climbs. She climbs on EVERYTHING. If I turn my back for a second she is on the coffee table, dining room table, the top of her car, etc... It's actually pretty scary for me. We're signing her up for gymnastics starting in October. Hopefully (maybe?) that will cut back on some of her household acrobatics.

Climbing on living room coffee table:

G's biggest accomplishment this month was picking out and putting on her own shorts!

Blue or Pink?

Pink with no diaper...

The no diaper part didn't work out so well...lol!
We were so proud of her for putting on shorts all by herself! She was proud too. I can't believe how big she is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment