Sunday, August 16, 2009

Due Date and The Girls

Today is K's actual due date. It's been weird thinking about how I could and technically should still be pregnant with her the past few weeks. We never thought I would go past 38 weeks so the last 2 weeks she's been here haven't been as weird. She is doing great and growing fast. I'm trying to decide if we need to buy more newborn diapers or just put her into size 1's. She's not quite 8lbs yet and newborns go to 10lbs, but we've got 2 boxes full of size 1's. We'll see.

We've had a super weekend and I'm sad for it to be ending. I love having Daddy P home with us. We went to the park yesterday and G played and played. She loves to swing, climb the rockwall, slide and just run around. There were several other families there but it wasn't too crowded and most of the kids there were right around G's age. She had a ball watching them and doing some parallel play with them. G got a purse yesterday. She picked it out herself. It's so cute and perfect for the fall: it's a small blue quilted purse with the Auburn logo on the front of it! I don't know if I want to get G to into Auburn though, it's much too far away for her to go to college to! I'm thinking of a local college for her. That way she can live at home :) I'm sure that's what she'll want to do too....

Must go feed K.

No comments:

Post a Comment