Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 Weeks Old!!!

Dear K-

Today you are 2 weeks old! This is around the time we thought you would be coming. I was induced at 38 weeks with your sister G and that was what we planned with you, but my body had other plans for you! I look at you often and think that you could still be inside of me, WOW, that is amazing. I miss the movements that only you and I were aware of, but am happy to have you out here to share with Daddy, G, Cody and everyone else.

Here is what you are up to:

  • You weighed 7lbs 3oz when you were 12 days old! You are growing fast! (Maybe because you love to eat so much!)
  • You still eat every 2 hours at night, but I don't have to wake you up--you wake up every 2 hours on the dot to eat at night.
  • You still have your days and nights mixed up--you would sleep all day without eating if I let you!
  • You love to watch your sister and she loves to entertain you!
  • You won't take a bottle anymore. This doesn't bother me--no more pumping, which I don't especially love.
  • You are wearing newborn sized diapers now.
  • Your right extra finger fell off today. I called Daddy right away to tell him. We were at Grammy & Grampy's house when I noticed it was missing. (It was in your little mitten)
  • You don't like paci's very much, but don't cry very often at all--only when you are hungry.
  • You are allergic to wipes--just like your sister was. Thankfully she grew out of it at about 1 year, until then it's only washcloths for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment