3 Week Stats:
- Not sure how much she weighs, but K is filling out.
- Her left extra finger fell (with help from Daddy) off the day before she turned 3 weeks.
- She is wearing newborn diapers and newborn sized clothing. Newborn clothing is actually fitting her. (((Note to self: If we have any more children I will buy newborn sized clothing and diapers...my children use them...I will not listen when people tell me "You never need newborn clothes/diapers)))
- She is no longer waking up every 2 hours to eat (most nights) She usually gets up at 2 and at 5 to eat.
- She is a very early riser and likes to nurse from 5am to 7ish on and off....G usually wakes up at 7:30 so I try to sneak in some Zzzs while I'm feeding K.
- She had her 2nd bath this week and after getting a sponge (washcloth) bath she jumped in the tub with Mommy & G. She LOVED being in the tub.
- She hates paci's. G does not understand this and tries to give (shove) a paci in her mouth whenever she can.
Life is passing very quickly these days and we're just trying to absorb every moment and be happy in them. Easy to say now, not so much on days like yesterday :) I am thankful for my girls and my husband every day though. After such a trying day yesterday I crept into bed with G and snuggled her for a bit while she slept. One of the best feelings in the world.









ha! I feel like you were pregnant and within a blink of an eye Mary Faith is 3 weeks old! Of course, it passes more quickly when you are not the one pregnant. Cate wore the heck out of newborn clothes and diapers. The boys were a bit 'meatier' than her and wore 3-6 month clothes home from the hospital. If your next baby is a boy, plan for both and donate what you don't use if they move right into 3-6 month clothes and size 1 diapers on day 2 of life outside the womb! Life does pass quickly with little ones. I feel like mine is such a blur even now(yah, we still have sleepless nights!) but it is beautiful and never EVER boring!
ReplyDelete