Tomorrow Vacation Bible School starts. The plan is for you to go from 9-12 each morning this week. I'm
Granted you've been away from me before~ you've stayed in the nursery at MOPS, with Grammy & Grampy when K & Bro were born and had a babysitter for a few hours while Bro was in the hospital. This will be the first time that I take you somewhere, drop you off and leave you in the capable care of one of my very best friends. :) One of the few reasons I'll be able to leave and not have super crazy anxiety is because your "teacher" will be Ms. P, one of my very best friends, who has known you since you were 4 months old. M, your best friend, and her daughter, will also be there, as will A, another one of your friends and the daughter of another of my very best friends.
I know you will have fun and will talk about how much you loved it when you get home. I also know you will cry & be sad when K, Bro & I leave. That will break my heart into pieces. You are so much like me and I know exactly how you will be feeling, which will make it even harder for me to leave, but in the end I know you will have fun and I know you will have fun.
For now though, as I'm sitting here holding you in my lap, I'm dreading tomorrow, and all the other times that I have to take you somewhere, drop you off and leave. It's amazing to me that 3 years is all I had with you at home with me.
I love you my sweet G, and I know that even though you'll be nervous and even a bit scared at first, that you'll have fun. (And if you're not I know that Ms. P will call or text me to come and get you!)









No comments:
Post a Comment