Your last update was when you turned 1 month old; I had planned on updating again when you were 2 Months old, but you really rocked my world between weeks 6-8 and I'm just getting back to normal now!
At your
Weight: 12lbs 60z
Height: 21.5 inches
You are doing all sorts of amazing things!
- You are wearing size 1, 1-2 & 2 diapers. I have a mixture of these diaper sizes. We are finishing up the Size 1's and once they are gone we won't buy anymore! The size we use most are Size 1-2's, and Grammy & Grampy have size 2's at their house, so when you need a diaper change there that's what you get :)
- You are wearing size 0-3 & 3-6 Month clothing.
- You are laughing, smiling & cooing at all sort of things now! I love to see how alert you are when you are awake!
- You don't like to be on your tummy and when I put you on it you simply roll to your back~you've been doing this for a while, but now you do it the instant I put you on your tummy!
- You LOVE your sisters. You stare at them, laugh at them and let them hold you and cover you with kisses without so much as a bit of a protest.
- You are a Mommy's boy and want to be held by ME almost all the time. I happily oblige you, and hand you over to your "real" Mommy, G, when she asks ;)
- You spit up ALOT, but are growing like a champ, so we're not bothered by it~I just make sure to have something close by me at all times!
- You LOVE to take baths and take one with me almost every night....some nights (whenever they see you in the tub with me) your sisters jump in too. You laugh and coo in the tub!
- You still haven't had a bottle and refuse to take a pacifier.
- You are sleeping in a co-sleeper right next to me.
- You are the spitting image of your Daddy!









No comments:
Post a Comment