1. I worry constantly about SIDS. All of my children have slept on Angel Monitors (a breathing monitor) and though I didn't think it possible I worry more about bro than I did the girls. He is a boy and he will not take a paci. Boys are more at risk for SIDS and paci's reduce the risk. If he is sleeping and not on the monitor I cannot sleep.
2. I can't believe how fast these weeks are going by and am overwhelmed by how much I love my husband and my children.
3. After G was born I immediately, and by immediately I mean the second I held her, KNEW I wanted more children. I felt the same way after K was born and I feel the same way now, although for health reasons Dr. Love & Daddy P, not to mention Grammy & Grampy, have all spoken against it. Maybe I'm just hormonal, but the thought of never being pregnant again makes me so sad. I love being pregnant, health issues & all. I love having babies, toddlers and a preschooler. If I had uncomplicated pregnancies & a bit more in the finance department I'd have 10 or more children. I love being a Mother, it's what I was born to do and I knew it the second I was pregnant with G.
4. The year anniversary of our rushed trip to Massachusetts is coming up, as is the year anniversary of Kenny's death. I think about this often and can't believe it. I miss him so much it hurts and yet sometimes it doesn't seem real and then something happens that is a slap in the face reminder that he is gone from this world. My Mom brought a box of his things back for us to go through. She brought it back 8 months ago and my Mother, brother & I just went through it. His clothes still smelled like him. It was a hard thing to do and a huge reminder that he is gone. I believe he was with us when bro was born though, protecting bro through the delivery and checking in on he & I afterwards.
5. C-Sections are the pits. I'm so thankful I was able to have one, because having one saved bro's life, but the recovery has been so difficult for me. After the girls were born I was up & moving and back to myself right when we got home. I'm still not moving well. I'm still in pain. I can't lift G or K. G asks me, "Why did Dr. Love have to cut brother out of your tummy?" over 10 times a day, every day. K follows me around and begs me to pick her up and hold her, "Pwease Mom, Pwease" I don't know what I would do without Daddy P. He's home and taking care of me, the girls, the house and everything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment