Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3 Weeks Old

3 weeks ago at this time Daddy P and I were in the car, driving to the hospital.  I was having contractions every 4-6 minutes and thinking how I never thought we would experience a ride like that.  With both the girls I was sent to the hosptial from Dr. Love's office.  It's hard to believe bro's due date just passed.  He was due 4/22 and born at 37 weeks. 

Bro is such an easy going baby.   He gets smothered in kisses by his sisters.  G knows to be gentle, and K is learning, but he just lays there while every inch of exposed skin gets kissed.

Weight:  Not sure, but somewhere around 7 lbs or so.  He's really filling out!

  •  He only cries when he is hungry or dirty.
  • He passed his hearing test he had yesterday (after failing the newborn hearing test 3x in the hospital).  We go back in a month to check, but if he has any loss it's just a tiny bit in one ear.
  • He is wearing newborn sized clothing & diapers....both are starting to fit better :)
  • He is rolling from his tummy to his back every time I put him on his tummy.
  • He is sleeping like a champ....but wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat at night.
  • He LOVEs to nurse and has yet to have a bottle.
  • He enjoys baths, and gets to be in the big tub with Mommy & his sisters when he has one.
  • Just like his older sisters, we can't use wipes on him, only water & washcloths.
Having a son is amazing and I love every minute with him.  He loves to snuggle up with me, Daddy P, his sisters, and Grammy & Grampy (who he is named after).

No comments:

Post a Comment