Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas in October

I usually leave wait until the last minute to do Christmas Cards.  I stress and stress and stress some more for days and then they are finished.  This year I decided to plan ahead and use Shutterfly's all new designs to help me get started.  To be perfectly honest I've never made a Christmas card using Shutterfly, but thanks to all the beautiful, sharp & clear Stationary Cards with photos I've made over the past year I decide to go with what's been working and a company that I've been more than happy with. 

Part of the reason I have a difficult time completing Christmas cards each year is because I want a design that celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.  I don't want a fru fru card or a smiply decorative card or a card that has cartoon characters on it.  Unfortunately a lot of cards that are Bible oriented or Christ themed just aren't that pretty, and though I want to keep Christ in my Christmas card, I also want a pretty & stylish card.  This is where Shutterfly's Christmas Photo Cards come in.  I have an entire place to browse beatiful cards all within my design preference.

Though I don't want to reveal my Christmas card choice to the world yet, it might looks something like this Shutterfly Religious Christmas card.

Can't wait for you to see what I pick!  By that time we should know what Baby Bop will be and maybe we'll have a name to introduce!

No comments:

Post a Comment