Friday, August 20, 2010

22 Months Old

Dear G~

Today you turn 22 months. I can't beleive you are going to be 2 in 2 months. I treasure each day that we spend together and all the little things that you do to make me smile, laugh & occasionally want to scream! You are becoming your own person more and more each day. Just a few days ago you went into your room, closed the door and when I knocked, said, "I'll be right out." You are eating so well these days but must burn those calories right off because you weigh about the same.


22 Month Stats:


Weight:

Height:


  • You are wearing size 18 month clothing (you still wear 1 pair of 12 month pants :)
  • You wear size 4 diapers all the time now.
  • You stay dry all night long, but refuse to use the potty in the morning...or anytime for that matter. I'm not going to try to potty train you until the summer though.
  • You LOVE Cody all the time, BUT are not nice to him all the time. Being mean to Cody is the reason for most of your trips to the time out chair.
  • You love to help me do laundry...and everything else for that matter. Whatever I am doing you are right there behind or next to me saying "Gracie help"
  • You are talking up a storm and saying lots of 4-5 word sentances--mostly around Daddy and I, & Gammy & Grampy. There are some people who have yet to hear you speak--you are very shy and this doesn't bother us.
  • You LOVE your sister and don't want to spend time away from her. When we are away from her you say "Want Sissy" however, when I am holding her and you want to be held you say "Gracie's turn pwease"
  • You love to play dress up.
  • You are still a Mommy's girl.
  • You, Sissy & I take a bath together every night.
  • You are still nursing and we both still love it more than ever. I am not going to push you to stop nursing as you turn 2. This will bother some people and that is ok with Daddy & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment