I've been reading a friend's blog and love these random questions, so I decided to hop on the bandwagon of 10 on Tuesday: Early August
1. What is your current favorite television show?
Royal Pains!
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice, if I have to choose. Lately I've even been choosing Orange Juice over Diet Coke. Weird. And NO I'm not preggo!
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
Yes! I LOVE Shark Week! I look forward to it every year!
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook, Hotmail, bank website
5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Hmmm, I probably need to start cooking more veggies. I micro steam green beans & asparagus and love to make homemade baked potatoe chips with potatoes. Carrots I only eat raw.
6. What is your favorite flower?
Mums. They remind me of my childhood.
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
They are pretty but serve as decoration only.
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Super Wal-Mart (groceries included here), Belk & Lowe's
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
To cook with, considering I don't really drink wine!
10. What’s your bedtime?
I've been falling asleep around 11:30 lately, however I'd like that to be more like 10. Dont' see that happening in the near future though.
For more 10 on Tuesday, visit HERE.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1. What is your current favorite television show?
ReplyDeleteAmerica's got talent during the summer
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice, don't like apple at all!
3. It is shark week on the discovery Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
We don't have cable, just basic $11 cable which is free with our high speed internet so no, we can't afford to watch. The tv isn't on much anyway.
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
facebook, comcast, and fidelity
5. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Love potatoes and carrots in a roast, love green beans with garlic and butter sauted, don't like asparagus.
6. What is your favorite flower?
Roses, elligant!
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
kinda gross but we have a cold and are going through so many boxes of kleenex that I want to get one for each kid and put their name on it so we don't go through a box of tissues every day
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Target, wmt, and lowes
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
To cook with, considering I don't really drink wine!
10. What’s your bedtime?
11