


Dear G~
You are 19 Months old today my love. I looked at you a week ago--walking from me to your Daddy in a restaurant-- and almost had to do a double take--you looked like a big girl. You are still a baby to me, though you are starting to exert your blossoming iindependence more and more each day. Gone is my shy little girl who clings to Mommy everywhere. You still stick by me for the first 5 or so minutes when we are out in a new place, but then you are off exploring. Dr. Mommy Love couldn't believe how active and outgoing you were at K's Baptism or at K's last appointment. Neither could I for that matter. Last year at this time you were still such a little baby. I miss those days, but I also love these days. You are so much fun. I love everything we do together and every day it's hard to believe I could ever love you more, yet every day I love you even more than the day before. Some days I look at you and K and know there is no way possible any other Mother could love their children as much as I love you two. LOL, I'm sure that is not true, but it feels like it. You are amazing. My heart bursts with love for you. I am so happy & proud to have you as my daughter.
Holding on to Daddy @ the animal show @ the Fair:

Weight: About 21lbs
You are wearing a mixture of 12 month & 18 month sized clothing. It's hard to find the right fit for you. You are in between.
- You moved to a size 4 diaper! Size 3 still fits you, but we needed a diaper that would hold more ;)
- You have 12 teeth. 4 top front, 4 bottom front, and 1 molar on each side, top & bottom.
- You love to read and to be read to. As I am writing this you are sitting next to Cody with a pile of books. The two of you look so sweet.
- You are counting, 1...2...3 and sometimes higher. You love the number 2!
- You are climbing more and more (which I didn't think possible) and using anything and everything as a step stool.
- You love shoes, clothes, & nail polish. You like to pick out your own shoes, clothes & nail polish. I think you may be Grammy's girly girl.
- You think Mommy is the coolest person around and LOVE to copy everything I do.
- You also are Mommy's little helper. From changing K to helping me with dinner, setting the table & feeding Cody, you want to help me.
- You love flowers. You and Grampy spend lots of time looking at his flowers.
- You also love looking at the birds at Grammy & Grampy's house...I think we are going to have to get a bird feeder for our house.
- You are talking more and more each day, and can say so many words now. I love your sweet little voice. It just melts my heart. Even when you say "NO" (which you do a lot)
- You love phones & love talking on the phones.
- You can throw a very impressive tantrum!
- You have been fighting your 1pm nap for the past week. You'd like to go down at 3 and sleep till 5 or 5:30...but then don't want to go to bed at 9...we're working on a compromise.
- You love to play Hide & Seek, which is very scary for Daddy & I! You will hide anywhere you can. In stores if we put you down you love to go into the clothing racks and give us a good scare! You also like to hide in our closet at home.
- You are the BEST BIG Sister I know. You are so sweet to K. If she is crying you give her a paci, try to hold her and love to take care of her. I think you have my & Daddy's caring heart.
- You are still nursing & we both still love it just as much as ever!!!










She's so sweet!
ReplyDelete