Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bro is 5 Months!!!

Dear Bro,

Today you are 5 Months old! 

Weight:  16 lbs
Height:  24.5 inches

  • You wear a size 3 diaper
  • You wear size 6-9 month clothes
  • You are a rolly polly little man and roll from your back to your stomach and your stomach to your back.  The only place we can leave you is on the floor, you move SO much!
  • You creep along on your stomach, not what I would call a crawl yet, but you are definitely moving along on your tummy, powered by your little feet.
  • You love to be in a standing position.  You stood holding onto your exersaucer just the other day, all by yourself, for over a minute!
  • You coo and babble all the time.  You love to "talk", and you say "Ma", "Mamma" when you want me, you are the earliest of my babies to say Mama--you started this a full month ago!!!
  • You play with lots of toys!  Some of your favorites include:  your blue O ball, your "taggie" blanket that your honorary "Aunt" P gave you, and anything else you can put into your mouth!
  • You still don't really take a passy!  Sometimes you will take one, but you aren't a real passy baby.
  • You have never had a bottle.
  • You LOVE to nurse and would nurse all day long if I let you!  And I would let you, but with your 2 sisters around I have to put you down sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment