CEO of the P family.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I never have the same day. I'm home with my children, I am the one who knows when they are sick first, who witnesses every little achievement and every little mistake. I know everything about them right now and I love that; I don't hear anything about them second hand.
3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
Poop. I hate poop.
4. If you weren’t a ____________, what would you be?
I'd love to be a nurse. Maybe someday, but that would entail going back to school, which I don't love.
5. What is something that you would love to get paid for that you think no one would ever pay you for?
Um, my current job! I wish I got paid actual money for it! What I get is worth more than money, but money is what pays for food, medicine and gas, to name a few thins!
6. If you could have any job for exactly one day, what would it be?
Hmmm, I'd have to think about this one and come back. I'm really not sure.
7. If you had to do manual labor, what would you do?
Lawn care? I like mowing our lawn. It's pretty small though, and I'm sure mowing all day every day would get hard!
8. What is something you were forced to learn in high school that was supposed to be super important, but you never actually use?
Math. To be specific anything dealing with more than basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. I hated fractions and I don't ever use them.
9. Who was your favorite boss?
My current boss, Daddy P ;)
My current boss, Daddy P ;)
10. Where would you rather work: Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office), Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), or Initech (Office Space)?
I think these are TV shows, but I've never seen any of them, so I have no clue
You can find more 10 on Tuesday here :)









No comments:
Post a Comment