1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I do at least one load a day. If I don't it all adds up and I spend the weekend doing it.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Purex Baby. I love the way it smells!
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Nope.
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yes, right now I'm using Gain and I love the way it smells.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I don't iron anything, but Daddy P likes everything ironed. I would love to take them to a cleaner, but for now we do them at home.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
I don't know....
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
I always separate it!
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
By color. Lights and darks.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Dresses, skirts and Daddy P's work clothes get hung up; everything else goes in drawers.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
We have some wood, but mostly white plastic. I HATE wire hangers!
Bonus:
I am scared to death to leave the house with the dryer on!
You can find more 10 on Tuesday here
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment