Ten on Tuesday
1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No. We will make & decorate heart shaped cookies though and deliver to people we love like Grammy & Grampy, Dr. Love, & Dr. Mommy Love!
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
It has a picture of our family from 4th of July!
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
No planner at all, just go by memory.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I use one for Spring/Summer/Early Fall and another one for Fall/Winter.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
Is it weird that I haven't been on YouTube???
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
Turbo Tax all the way.
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Colorado, Deleware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia. I've driven through more, but I don't remember which ones....possibly Kentucky
highlighted the ones I've lived in
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
5 on our bed, 3 on G's bed, 1 on K's bed, 1 on S's future bed...
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
It's never too cold for flip flops!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment