Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time Flies


G turns 4 months old today!!! How did that happen? It really seems like we just had her last week. She is growing and growing and seems to develop new talents every day. I am so in awe of her and truly do fall more in love with her each day.


As many of you know I am part of an online community of women who are either trying to conceive, are pregnant or have recently become Mom's, and though it's been hard for me to keep up with the boards since G was born I still follow their journey's. I was recently catching up on my girls and found myself crying learning of people had either just gotton their BFP (big, fat, positive) HPT (home pregnancy test) and of those who had just had their babies. My tears weren't really because I was sad so much, but were bittersweet because I remember those times and they were so meaningful and so life changing and those moments have passed by so quickly. When G was born one of my friends had a 3 1/2 month old, who I thought was so big and so old, and now G is older than that and, of course, to me is still a baby.


The following quote describes how I feel every moment of my life. I fall more in love with both D and G as each day passes, and sometimes it feels like as each second, minute and hour pass. Though there are many moments of the day I want to pull my hair out or wish I had someone else with me to give me an extra hand, the moments where my heart & body literally feel like I can't love anyone or anything more far outnumber the stresses of daily life.



No comments:

Post a Comment