Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shot through the heart



G had her 2 month appointment today. She is actually 9 weeks and 5 days, but who's countingTongue out


She weighs 11lbs and 8 oz and is 23 inches! That's 4lbs and 3 inches more than when she was born! She is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight and ahead of the curve in all her developmental milestones (of course David and I already thought that, we just got confirmation from the ped)


Today was a day I had been dreading because she was getting her first immunizations. We are doing a delayed vaccine schedule, so she only had 1 needle and 1 oral, but it was still VERY traumatic for Mom and Dad! G did pretty well. She made a face while taking the oral medicine and then promptly threw it all up! While I went to wash her dress off, (of course this was the one time I didn't have an extra outfit), she got the shot while Daddy held her and was VERY brave. She cried for a minute then snuggled up to me when I got back. She got tylenol once she was home and slept in my arms most of the day.


My brave girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment